FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

COMPETITION WINNERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

COMPETITION WINNERS Empty
PostSubject: COMPETITION WINNERS   COMPETITION WINNERS EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Heya Firestormers.......

I know most of you have been waiting for the results of the competition. Let me first say, the leveling is impressive!!! Please keep it up.

The winner for the first period (01/06 - 03/06) with an impressive increase of FOUR levels, is Teresa. Congratulations Teresa, your prize of 100K will be posted to you today.

The period 05/06 - 07/06 presented us with a TIE - BattleBeast and Bounder with an impressive increase of FOUR levels each. Battle and Bounder will each receive an amount of 50K. You prize money will be sent to you today.

Again, I want to thank all of you for working so hard.....lets continue the good work and helpfulness toward each other.

See ya in game

Fire
Razz
Back to top Go down

COMPETITION WINNERS
Page 1 of 1