FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS Empty
PostSubject: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:11 am

PLEASE NOTE: THE COMPETITION WILL BE RUNNING AS FROM TODAY 01/06 UNTIL WEDNESDAY 03/06 AND AGAIN FROM FRIDAY 06/06 UNTIL 08/06 TO GIVE EVERYONE A FAIR CHANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATE FROM MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY, CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THE WEEKENDS COMPETITION.

Heya FireStormers.......

You all know how most of us are always short on cash, so we have decided to make life a little more interesting and run a little competition with prize money to the value of 100K.

We are giving away 100K to the member who levels the best within a week, starting Monday 01/06/2009, ending Friday 06/06/2009. Everyday we will post an update on the levelling of members so we can all keep track of who is really going all out.

Please participate....this is for your benefit. Max, Dog, myself and Roo are excluded from participating but it does not mean we can sit back and just watch, we have to work hard as well.

There is only ONE rule - MOST LEVELS IN ONE WEEK, TAKES HOME THE PRIZE. In the event of a tie, the prize money will be split.

Good Luck FireStormers!!
COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS 25369 COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS 25369

Last edited by Fire_Wings on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Ok idea, easier for the lower lvls tho
I won't be goin for it, that's an exam week for me =(
But good luck to all!

Edit: Weekend one will be good for me! albino

Last edited by Synta on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weekend one ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:39 pm

I mostly play in weekends .. not so active during the week Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good job   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Very very good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:02 pm

I would love to participate but I don't have the time. Maybe if it was a weekend competition I could join in. haha Laughing *Shakes fist at having a FT career* This is seriously cutting into my game time. COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS 167220
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am

its easier for the lower lvls to lvl up than it is for the higher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:01 am

I'm afraid I can't join either due to exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS   COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS Empty

Back to top Go down

COMPETITION - COIN UP FOR GRABS
Page 1 of 1