FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

Game Names - Char Names

Go down 
+2
Shandrazel
Fire_Wings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

Game Names - Char Names Empty
PostSubject: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Hey Guys, I found your game names fascinating, so if you dont mind, can you please tell us how you got to decide on a game name and what it means? My primary Fujatzsi I got from a Game lodge here In South Africa and its the name of a lion.... would love to hear from you all... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:23 am

Well Rainbow was not my first character. I actually started playing as a Blademaster named Rayuna(which is typically my avatar name for EVERYTHING.) I was about lvl 20 and my BFF wanted to try the game so I created Rainbowbrght as just a silly character to help her out. Turns out Rainbow and being a Veno suited my personality a little more and TA DA! That's how you get Rainbowbrght. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:18 am

well shandrazel is a name i plucked from a book i was reading a few years back by james maxey called "Bitterwood" shandrazel was a dragon prince that lost his right to the throne to his younger brother because he was too kind hearted to do what was required to ascend to the throne... thought the character fit my personality so... there you go ^^ you should all read this book and it's sequel "dragonforge" by the way a very interesting twist on the typical dragon stories. maxey is a very talented author.
Back to top Go down
Max
Admin
Admin
Max

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:40 am

Well Max Wulf is the name of my alter ego... lol. I used to be a backyard wrestler when i was a kid and i used that name as my stage name. And it stuck. I use it for my stage name for singing as well, sometimes. But i mostly use it for games, if i can create a character and the name, it's always Max. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dw-firestorm.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:45 am

There are several different tales and stories about Sedna in Inuit mithology, here's the one I like the most if you don't mind reading Razz
http://www.hvgb.net/~sedna/story.html

Well as a pet class and quite interested with mithology around the world, I think it makes sense.
Now no wonder I got a bear as a main pet lmao

This is also a tribute to all extincted species, those close to be, to a world that is fading away little by little, litteraly melting, it all makes me sick ...
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:28 am

Well guys I must say, so far real facinating.....and Max, I gotto believe now that you can sing!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Well I got quite some ingame names till now.. I'll just start from the time I played wow.. Razz First I was facinated by an anime called Tsyukiss which I made my char name Tsyokiss.. From then on watched allot of anime and such and came up with a different char name called Shoka, not realy sure where I got that one from tho.. Razz
Atm I'm watching a anime called Valkyria Chronicles which I googled up and seemed to be based on the same named game which has as main character Selvaria Bles, since we can't use spaces I just used the Selvaria part which I liked allot.. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:00 am

My char name Velit is the name of one of my bands here where i live.....not the one i make money to live ^^ but the one i really like to be in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:45 am

My name came straight out of no where, usually i would play as Oris or Manbear. But one day i was think about the word morbid, which means unhealthy mental state, or gruesome. So i took that and stuck it with scribblez
Very unhealthy gruesome Scribbles haha, but most people just call me Scribblez. So thats what stuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Well my name is quite simple Very Happy Firstchar bc this is my first character in this game Laughing I love this game and i have to create a normal character soon I love you But what shall be its name Question Ah..maybe secondchar lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:23 am

Bounder came from Starcraft if anyone has played ums on there you know...
other names are Malv... short for malveranian a old tibia serv, then FrozenFox i dunno just liked it so i always name my girl char if i have 1 frozenfox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Shiroyasha is a nickname of the "Gintama" anime main character Sakata Gintoki Smile (Shiro - White, Yasha - devil) ^^

btw you can see him on my avatar lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Malveranian was an old Tibia name i used that came strait from the server: Malvera. Tibia was the first MMORPG i played and sadly i cant completely quit it lol. I also use the name Lavrix a lot.

Oh and Bounder is mistaken, he didnt get Malv from the server, he took my name and shortened it which i got from the server lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 pm

My friends call me Hert

which in my langauge = Deer

sounds like HURT

my language and english, can make good joke on my name, but i think only dutch ppl will understand Smile

HertzAlot
HertzDuzNit
Hertz
Hert

other games i played as Cheebii, i just kinda invented that or something Very Happy

kinda liek SHIBIIIIIII from i think Dude where is my car Smile or stiffmeister lol

but i changed it a bit

like Cheebii shiiibi shi--B etc ..
Back to top Go down
Arrowyn
Arrowyn

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:08 am

I MADE MINE UP (well actually got it from the lord of the rings) BUT ANYWAY lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:19 pm

lmao well i just love panera and i kinda go freak for them so yeah ^^ PanterFreak\m/^_^\m/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

meh, i just pull my names outta a hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:17 am

My character's name is from the Star Wars books. I know I'm a dork. Here is some info on Tionne Solusar:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tionne
Back to top Go down
Indira

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:09 am

My name came from a book series i like to read. She was a mean, evil, freaky vampire with a kick ass name so i stole it lol! . All my char names come from some book i read some where. I know im a book worm, dont judge me!!!!! Game Names - Char Names 351713 Game Names - Char Names 362821 Razz
Back to top Go down
Ravia
Ravia

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am

my character name, as nerdy as this is, came from one of my DnD campaigns. there was a circus and Ravia was the name of the lion tamer. hence, my char is a lion. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:03 pm

ceris_ wrote:
meh, i just pull my names outta a hat.
Lmfao Ceris.
As for me, I made mine up. O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:43 am

i hate your name wiziet
who picks a name like wiz and chooses to be a veno!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 am

Me. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Names - Char Names   Game Names - Char Names Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Names - Char Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireStorm :: Public :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: