FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

Music Madness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emenentdoom

Music Madness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:18 am

I'm not coolaid, i'm not dumb enough to drum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:56 pm

heres a one of Gintama openings, imo the best one(yeah im crazy bout that anime lol^^)

Iron is only for those who like hardstyle Razz the best part of it starts at 2:30 :]
Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: GOOD MUSIC   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:49 am

One of my alltime favorite's - Leona Lewis singing RUN

Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:51 am

AND another oneRazz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Omg, I heard this song on the radio and about crashed my damn car dancing to it. lol (lyrics are COMPLETELY RETARDED but the beat just makes me want to shake my ass!) Music Madness - Page 2 379519

And Gwen Stefani is my idol. I would KILL to be as sexy as her. Her style is off the charts. I wish I could get away wearing half the stuff she does. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

I need to get a video of my son dancing to this song. He loves it! He'll start growling and popping up and down. Twisted Evil Very Happy

Blah, if I don't feel like absolute crap after work tonight i'll be on. See y'all then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Everytime I hear this song I can't help but sing out at the top of my lungs. My husband shortly there after calls me a dork and tells me to shut up. lol *bops around in her chair and sings anyways*

(and yes I am aware this is not the original version. I just love this one so much more)
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Here are some of Roo's most favorite artists....hope you all enjoy

Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 pm

ANOTHER ROO FAVORITE

Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Probably one of THE most beautiful songs ever........In the Arms of the Angel from the movie City of Angels

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:22 pm

I LOVE that song Fire! I've always said that I want it played at my funeral. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 am

I'm kind of Mandy Moore freak bounce .. here's one of my favorite songs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 9:36 am

Here's more

Back to top Go down
Arrowyn
Arrowyn

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6ROX0NUJ4

Hey Arrow here this is a parody for the song Why don't you go get a job from the Offspring Enjoy it PLZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Classic.

Oh and um...this is so beyond awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:46 pm

This song is awesome! I can't stop listening to it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Kazama-T
Kazama-T

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am

It looks like this topic is half dead, so I decided to post some of my fav's. Hope You'll like it.

Starting with this:

Yeah, I know that this one up here is not really a vid, but what I care about is music. (Btw, you should check Braid! It's fantastic game!)
Music, not only the new one, is really, really important to me.
That's why I love this one.

And this one.

Yeah, if you don't want to kill me because of - in your opinion - my bad music taste, then I'd love to post more and more... Otherwise I'll shut up, I swear to God.

Last edited by Kazama-T on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trouble with one vid)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Oh my God. I might be the only Red Jumpsuit Apparatus fan ever. o.o
Favorite song from them. Very Happy

Amazing song. Might be my favorite one of all time. Definitely my favorite from Killswitch Engaged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Favorite rap song of all time. I can't even describe this song though. Just awesome.

Favorite rap artist of all time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Lmao, last ones. Didn't feel like making a really long post. =P

One of my favorite songs of all time. You don't get many 8 minute songs that have no words and still like them, but this one was different. Awesome beat with awesome side sounds.

Awesome song, favorite techno song of all time. I could listen to this repeatedly for hours and still love it.

And that's the kind of music I listen too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

this is my music, its always playing wen i am online because i fell asleep of the pw music

not many ppl know this band

cheers my grinding music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

ex-wow players tis is for you guys

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

nice don thy usd rok'tar from vs the hord

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Madness   Music Madness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Madness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireStorm :: Public :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: