FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 am

Oh man.....

Shit on Deborah's desk! Laughing

PS- I LOVE Seth Rogen. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Rainbowbrght on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 am

HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:09 am

hahahaha, keep rolling on the floor, now that was well fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: LMAO   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 am

HElluva funny....thanks Rainbow Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Here is another one of my favorites by these guys. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: LMFAO!   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:17 pm

tongue Embarassed Bruce Willis and Sixth Sense... geek lol! Really transformed his face...hillarious Rainbow...Ty!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 pm

oh my god... i couldn't stop laughing! definately shouldn't have watched this one at work... everyone was lokin at me like i was crazy lol
nice one again rainbow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 am

I guess i'll just continue spamming my silly videos here.....

Best AMV ever. Plus I love Mindless Self Indulgence:twisted:

Oh and this one....

I love FLCL.
Back to top Go down
scahrossar

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:36 pm

ok if it is stupid video time i am all up for this. i hope i can make this work,

i love parodies, and hear is one i just found the other day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9kJ2iizgs

sorry but i dont know how to do the cool things like you guys, LOL so yeah you gotta go visit the webpage and comeback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Wow......never heard this one before. hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptySun May 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Although this isn't translated it's still damn cute. I love how to Warrior of Light is schooling everyone! hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Ok this isn't from youtube but it's a classic. I watched it a long time ago but recently discovered it again.....enjoy!
End of the world!
Back to top Go down
scahrossar

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:44 am

ok heres one for all of you harry potter fans, LOL

Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: Harry Pothead   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:42 am

Oh my goodness Scah...but he's a damn fine Harry Pothead.........thank you, I enjoyed it very much
Back to top Go down
scahrossar

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:33 am

OK for all of those FSers under 18, bewrare of the lyrics in this one affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm

OMG SCAH! I love it! Is this song about Max and Dog? lmao

Ok, so in that sense.....here is my funny one for today.

Now, if you just watched that absolutely dumbfounded then watch the second video and it will all become clearer.....lol

Benny Benassi = Orgasmic

(^^^^ I dedicate that video to Sedna. lmao)

Oh and I think Scah, Fuj and I need to make a video like this. lol Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:17 am

Yes, I am your typical Final Fantasy fan girl and no I don't write yaoi about Cloud and Sephiroth. Mad lol

Watching that videos turns me on in so many ways. lmao I can't WAIT for it's release!!!

Back to top Go down
emenentdoom

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:25 am

Me and my friends have completely memorized like a boss Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... 25369
Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:28 am

bo burnham is a rediculously clever comedian... hope you guys and gals enjoy ^^ (some of his stuff is kinda vulgar, and offensive... so watch out lol)

Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:37 am

one of my favorite comedians ever!!! not to mention an awsome ventriloquist (or however you spell it lol) enjoy ^^

Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

PostSubject: PEANUTTTTTTTT!!!!!   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:27 am

OH I just LOVE Jeff Dunham!! PEANUT is the best, I fell in love with this Purple guy from the minute I saw him....he cracks me up totally!! Here is one of my favorites from Peanut!! Dont you just love the one sneaker??

Back to top Go down
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:22 am

great stuff fuj!!! haven't seen that one in awhile. thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
scahrossar

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:00 am

OMG this is just too funnny, LOL

lol! jocolor geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Oh yeah I love the mean kitty song. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....   Rainbow's YouTube spam fest..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow's YouTube spam fest.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireStorm :: Public :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: