FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D Empty
PostSubject: Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D   Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 am

Well I'm missing you guys and girls so much and i happen to be at my cousins house so i decided to say hi Smile
but anyways i've been camping and i went to the aquarium Very Happy -i'm coming home in 4 days

Last edited by Cheyenne on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indira

PostSubject: Re: Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D   Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 am

Kaaya!!!!! Get ur ass back home i miss u!!!!! Glad ur having fun hope to c u soon!! Very Happy Wink Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D 8133
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D   Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:47 pm

Hiya Chey, we all miss you! Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D 755343

Hope we see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Cirax
Cirax

PostSubject: Re: Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D   Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Good to hear from you Kaaya Razz come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D   Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaaya saying "Hi" from her vacation :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireStorm :: Public :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: