FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

Soup for Spike (who is always sick apparently)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soup for Spike (who is always sick apparently) Empty
PostSubject: Soup for Spike (who is always sick apparently)   Soup for Spike (who is always sick apparently) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 am

In an attempt to make you feel better you poor sickly man:

Chicken or Beef soup:

Use your desired amounts of each item in the list Smile cuz i usually make a giant pot that lasts maybe 3 days so yea its a lot.

Ingredients:

Chicken! (or beef) - the chicken i would suggest be dark meat either thighs or drumsticks
the beef needs to be shanks (crystal said they are called)

veggies- squash, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, corn on the cob and tomato

Dice ur veggies up with desired thickness its good to have em atleast a half inch though!
Boil chicken with celery and tomato till done cooking and floating around at top of pot. Now add your carrots and if ur cutting large cuts potatoes, squash and corn on cob. Lastly halfway through cooking the corn and other crap.. Put ur cabage in there so its not so mushy when ur done cooking. Optional is tomato juice to add a little more flavor cuz this is gona need a bit of salt being as i dont add concentrated broth.

POTATO SOUP!

This one rocks the house and is super fast easy to make.

Ingredients: potato! bacon (or ham chunks), CHEESE, broccoli, and a can of cambells mushroom soup mmmmmmmmm, oh and celery pale

Easy as pie. Okay you boil the bacon and celery together nice and yummy is the smell, then add the potato big nice chunks of potato, then the broccoli let the potato and broccoli get softness you desire then add the can of mushroom soup and about 20 million slices of cheese ITS DELICIOUS!
I'm drooling i need to go make some hehehe

enjoy spike and feel better

lili

warning im a terrible speller
Back to top Go down

Soup for Spike (who is always sick apparently)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FireStorm :: Public :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: