FireStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FireStorm is a TW faction on the Dreamweaver Server of Perfect World International.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the FireStorm forums! Please register using a valid e-mail adress for viewing the forums. Thank you!
The TW signups have started! Please sign up if your available!
Any questions about how to use the forums? Ask ingame for more info or read the F.A.Q.!

World Boss: Shadow Doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shandrazel
Shandrazel

World Boss: Shadow Doll Empty
PostSubject: World Boss: Shadow Doll   World Boss: Shadow Doll EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm

hey guys... since we're planning on trying to take down Shadow Doll, I figured I would do a little research on it... so far I haven't found much lol, posts on it are few and far between.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/19470

^ one helpful page i found, also informed that it's aoe will disrupt BB, and will probly 1 hit anyone without heavy armor and a decent amount of hp.
let me know if you can dig up anything else on this boss.

-shan
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wings
Fire_Wings

World Boss: Shadow Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Boss: Shadow Doll   World Boss: Shadow Doll EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 am

Hey Shan

Ty so much for the link and the work you put into this, I hope more FireStormers will sign up for this.....we need this as a faction.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

World Boss: Shadow Doll
Page 1 of 1